– Green Mint – Flavoured Green Tea –
Green tea with mint is one of the most important and well known blends in history. Gentle yet aromatic with wide aftertastes. Excellent as ice-tea.
Composition: Sencha, Syrian mint.
– Use water with temperature around 60-70°C and 1 tsp of tea per cup
– Leave to infuse for 2-3 min.
– Separate the leaves from the infusion.
– If you wish you can brew it up to 3 times (it’s advised to infuse a bit longer with every brew).
If you want to get to know us better, check this page.