– Vietnam OP – Mao Feng – Green Tea
Mao Feng is an original tea from organic plantations in Vietnam. Mao Feng refers to the type of processing native to Mao Feng palace in China. Very rare, high-quality green tea with dark-green, slightly curled leaves. Tastes floral and mild with sweet aftertastes and smooth prolonged aroma bringing to mind white tea, which is highly prized by connoisseurs.
– Use water with temperature around 70-75°C and 1 tsp of tea per cup.
– Leave to infuse for 2-3 min.
– Separate the leaves from the infusion.
– If you wish you can brew it up to 3 times (it’s advised to infuse a bit longer with every brew).
If you want to get to know us better, check this page.