– Oolong Milk – Pure Oolong Tea –
Oolong Milk tea is originally bathed in cream before drying out to give it soft and creamy aroma.
Composition: Highest quality half-fermented Oolong tea, grown in Fuijan Province in Anxi, China.
– Use water with temperature around 85-95°C and 1 tsp of tea per cup
– Leave to infuse for 3-5 min.
– Separate the leaves from the infusion.
– If you wish you can brew it up to 5 times (it’s advised to infuse a bit longer with every brew).
If you want to get to know us better, check this page.