– Pure China – Oolong Tea –
Partially – fermented Chinese Oolong tea. It’s a traditional Chinese tea (Camellia sinensis) produced through a process including withering the plant under strong sun and oxidation before curling and twisting. This delicious tea has a very unique aroma with rich flavor and astonishing sweetness.
– Use water with temperature around 85-95°C and 1 tsp of tea per cup
– Leave to infuse for 3-5 min.
– Separate the leaves from the infusion.
– If you wish you can brew it up to 5 times (it’s advised to infuse a bit longer with every brew).
If you want to get to know us better, check this page.