– China Sencha – Green Tea –
Sencha is a pure green tea from China processed using ironing flat to result in fine, flat and dark green blades. The brew reveals a grassy aroma and mild but refreshing flavor.
– Use water with temperature around 60-70°C and 1 tsp of tea per cup
– Leave to infuse for 2-3 min.
– Separate the leaves from the infusion.
– If you wish you can brew it up to 3 times (it’s advised to infuse a bit longer with every brew).
If you want to get to know us better, check this page.