– Gun Powder – Temple of Heaven – Green Tea
Gun Powder is a traditional green tea using ancient process where the dark green tea leaves are rolled to small pearls. Each of the balls will reveal itself to be fleshy, healthy leaf when brewed. It’s aroma consists of intense chlorophylic notes with smoky aftertaste.
– Use water with temperature around 60-70°C and 1/2 tsp of tea per a cup.
– Leave to infuse for 2-3 min.
– Separate the leaves from the infusion.
– If you wish you can brew it up to 3 times (it’s advised to infuse a bit longer with every brew).
If you want to get to know us better, check this page.