– Pai Mu Tan Qingshan – Organic White Tea –
Pai Mu Tan is one of the most famous white tea. It comes from the organic garden Qingshan in Henan province. It is characterized by naturally fermented leaves, with a subtle, delicate aroma and a light infusion.
– Use water with temperature around 70-80°C and 1 tsp of tea per cup
– Leave to infuse for 4-6 min.
– Separate the leaves from the infusion.
– If you wish you can brew it up to 3 times (it’s advised to infuse a bit longer with every brew).
If you want to get to know us better, check this page.