– White Rose – Flavoured White Tea –
White Rose tea is wonderfully floral and aromatic like a walk in a rose garden. Fits delightfully as lunchtime appetiser. Its simplicity makes it versatile yet elegant.
Composition: Pai Mu Tan tea, rose petals, rose aroma.
– Use water with temperature around 75-85°C and 1 tsp of tea per cup
– Leave to infuse for 3-5 min.
– Separate the leaves from the infusion.
– If you wish you can brew it up to 3 times (it’s advised to infuse a bit longer with every brew).
If you want to get to know us better, check this page.