– Silver Needle – Organic White Tea –
Organic Silver Needle is claimed to be the best white tea due to the wonderful pallet of floral aftertastes and gentle yet pronounced aroma. Produced in Fujian province (in the districts of Zheng He and Funding).
Owes its quality to the collection of only the freshest, still unopened tea buds in the spring harvest. They are almost unfermented, keeping the silver fur- like fluff on the leaves.
– Use water with temperature around 75-85°C and 1 tsp of tea per cup
– Leave to infuse for 5-7 min.
– Separate the leaves from the infusion.
– If you wish you can brew it up to 3 times (it’s advised to infuse a bit longer with every brew).
If you want to get to know us better, check this page.